The GAQ is…
The aim of the association is to ensure the harmonious development of the district, to encourage encounters between its residents, and to defend, improve and promote the quality of life, the protection of heritage, attention to global warming and cultural activities, particularly with a view to lifelong education and the promotion of civic participation.
The association pursues this aim by carrying out the following activities:
- any activity that brings residents together (meetings or other activities)
- any activity that enables the association to act as an intermediary with the authorities at all levels
- organisation of festivals and flea markets
- publishing an annual magazine, a website and information via social networks,
- organisation of local events, in particular with local shopkeepers,
- gathering information and increasing knowledge about the neighbourhood and in general
- participating in public enquiries
- taking legal action.